Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scholastic is worth your time!


I just have to share with you fellow teachers that Scholastic is giving away points and books like I have never seen before. I love it! It might take a few extra minutes of your day but I highly suggest either sending home Scholastic every month or have your parents sign up online to place orders under your class name. Our class received 10 free books for placing a $20 order last month and we earned a ton of points as well. We were able to use points to purchase some wonderful books and CDs for our listening center.



Speaking of books....One of my favorite series is coming to an end this month. Knuffle Bunny Free is coming out later this month. I received a sneak peek of this book a few months ago and loved it. Pick it up if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment