Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Summer Fun is right around the corner!


Today is our 154th day of Kindergarten. We have 16 more school days to go until first grade and more importantly…. SUMMER! Here are some of the things we hope to do this summer. Three weeks to go!


  • go to SkyZone for my birthday
  • go swimming my dad
  • go to India for my sister's birthday
  • I would like to work planting trees. 
  • play Minecraft
  • go to my grandparents lake house
  • go to Washington D.C, we might go with my grandma
  • go buy the new Skylanders trap team
  • hang out with my brothers and play our iPods
  • play games with my dad
  • go to New Orleans
  • plant trees and build houses with my dad
  • go to Disney World and Lego Land
  • play Skylanders Swap Force and play outside with my dad
  • go to the park and ride my motorcycle and mud bike at the farm
  • go to Lego Land and the Nickelodeon Hotel
  • go on trips - to Disney World
  • go on a Disney Cruise that has Pirate Night and tons of slides
  • build Legos
  • buy and build Legos with my dad
  • read Flat Stanley books
  • go to the Children's Museum water park

No comments:

Post a Comment