Friday, April 25, 2014

First Grade Here We Come!


We have made it to the last few weeks of school and have had a great time in Kindergarten this year. We get to "sneek-a-peek" at what 1st grade will be like in 2 weeks and we can't wait!
Here is what we think 1st will be like:
  • we get to play on the football field
  • you will have to read more and spell
  • we'll do painting
  • I think they are going to be a lot more harder on us
  • I think we are going to have to do harder math
  • I think we are going to have to do homework every day
  • we are going to do times in math
  • we are going to have an hour of homework every night
  • I think we will have iPads
  • I think we will have some nice teachers
  • I think we are going to have lots and lots of fun
  • I think we are playing math chairs
  • I think we may or maybe not get to play Minecraft
  • I think we will get to play on Reading Express
  • I think we are going to have 20 minutes of more after homework
  • we move behavior buses instead of cards
Here is what we are looking forward to in 1st grade:
  • 1st grade sports
  • playing dodge ball
  • playing soccer
  • having a nice time
  • having a nice playground
  • eating outside
  • having nice teachers
  • getting AR points
  • having good centers
  • trying to find new friends for me
  • new games on the computers
  • having more homework
  • having a visit from our SK teachers
  • sneak-a-peek to second grade
  • going on the field to play
  • reading giant books
  • having desks
  • early lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment