Monday, January 31, 2011

We made it to the 100th day!

Tomorrow will be the 100th day of school in Mrs. Perry & Mrs. Lindsey's kindergarten class. What an exciting time! I don't remember celebrating the 100th day when I was in school so this has all be so much fun for me to experience. We do all the traditional 100th day activities but I would love to hear what you do in your class. We are always looking for new ideas! Here are some of the great books we read to the class, a cute BrainPop, Jr. video, and a fun activity my co-teacher found in the Really Good Stuff catalogue.

Books:
This is a fun activity (it is a poster) from Really Good Stuff. We work on it all week!
BrainPop, Jr. has a cute video to show the class with a quiz at the end.

Last but not least, we all (the teachers) wear 100th day T-shirts! (yay, dress down day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment