Monday, November 4, 2013

Being Thankful All Year

Be Thankful image
Thanksgiving Pictures


November is finally here! We all think about what we are thankful for around Thanksgiving but the boys and I think you should remember these things all year long. Here are some thing we are thankful for all the time. 

Reid - My Family
Whit - My cat Holly
Witt - That I have the nicest family in the whole wide world.
Craig - My class and my whole family. I will love them forever.
Will - My friends and my family.
Aadil - My food and water.
Carter - Our hearts
Kevin - The world
Frank - Nature
Renat - This whole country
Madoc - All the states that God gave us
Stephen - That the Native Americans and Pilgrims  found this country so all the people that want to live here can live here.
Noah - My whole family, my cousins, my nanny and grandaddy, and my grandma and grandaddy.
Chris - The whole class and the teachers
Dudley - My dogs, my family and my cousins
Sohum - My whole family,  my pet goldfish, and all the people that live here
Michael - My Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment