Monday, September 16, 2013

Goodbye Summer! Hello Fall!


We are all ready to say goodbye summer here in Memphis! It has been hot, hot, hot and we are ready for some fall temperatures. As we wave goodbye to Summer 2013 we would like to share some of our favorite memories. The Fall season begins on Sunday so we are also going to share what we are looking forward to in Fall 2013!

Favorite Summer Memories 2013:
Kevin - going to Mexico for my birthday
Michael - swimming in my pool
Madoc - playing with my mom
Stephen - water park
Dudley - going to a really fun water park
Renat - going in the pool while I was on vacation
Reese - going to Destin a lot
Aadil - playing basketball with my brothers
Carter - playing basketball
Jackson - playing soccer
Whit - spending time with my family
Witt - going to the Children's Museum
Will - playing T-ball
Chris - going to my Grandma's house and getting a toy dragon at the toy store
Frank - having my birthday
Craig - playing all kinds of sports
Reid - going to the lake
Sohum - going to the Delta Fair

Here is what we are looking forward to this Fall:
Michael - jumping in the leaves when they fall down
Craig - going to the Children's Museum and going to my Nana's
Frank - raking leaves with my dad
Kevin - getting ready for Christmas
Chris - jumping in all the leaves
Stephen - Trick-or-Treating
Reese - Fall Break
Madoc - decorating my house for Halloween
Jackson - Halloween
Witt - Halloween
Will - carving a Jack-o-lantern
Reid - dressing up for Halloween
Aadil - seeing the leaves fall down
Carter - playing with the leaves
Witt - decorating my playhouse in the backyard for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment