Monday, May 13, 2013

My Favorite Thing About Kindergarten

We are counting down to First Grade here in my class! The boys are so excited about moving up a grade. Last week we got to "sneak-a-peek" at First Grade! Even though we are so excited about the move, there are some things the boys are going to miss about kindergarten. Here are some of our favorite things about SK.

My favorite thing about Kindergarten has been...
Palmer - playing in the block center
Wilkes - the marble center
Jackson - having an afternoon recess at the end of the year
James - the computer center
West - my teachers
Tucker - P.E. class
George - my teachers babies, Jack & Rhett (we have a faculty nursery so the boys get to see the babies sometimes), Mrs. Perry, Mrs. Ripper and Mrs. Wojcik
Jude - extra recess, block center, my teachers
Charlie - using the computers
Houston - Mrs. Perry
Wills - journals
Thomas - blocks and computer center
Marcus - extra recess
Hyde - state books
Chrishton - the life cycles unit

Clearly, my curriculum didn't stand out this year nearly as much as centers, playtime and computers! :-)

We only have 6 school days left. We will try to blog one more time before summer. If we run out of time and don't get to blog...
Have a wonderful summer break!


No comments:

Post a Comment