Monday, January 7, 2013

Kindergarten Resolutions


In kindergarten we have been talking about the new year and resolutions. Big or small it is a great thing to have a goal every new year. Like many grown-ups my resolution is to exercise more. The boys have come up with some resolutions for themselves. Lets see what our class can came up with!

Here is what we want to do more of:
  • Play basketball
  • Handwriting
  •  Play soccer 
  • Read
  • Running around
  • Good things
  • Running really fast
  • Exercises 
  • Eat healthy foods
  • Learn more
  • Play Legos with my dad
  • Go biking more
  • Ride my scooter
  • Play basketball with my dad
  • Play Star Wars with my friends
  • Stay up late
Here is what we want to do less of:
  • Eat less candy
  • Drink soft drinks
  • Stop bothering my big brother
  • Stay up late
  • Eat Chocolate
  • Technology on games
  • Grocery shopping with my mom
  • Less video games
  • Getting up early
  • Help my sister quit watching so much television
  • Eating sweets
  • Playing the Wii
  • Bothering my baby sister
  • Bothering my cat Mattie
These are some of our goals for the year! What are yours? Please share with us. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment