Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Break is here!


We have been in school for about two months and it is time for a little break. Our Fall Break is this week and some of the boys are taking fun trips and some are going to have great staycations here at home. Here is what we will be up to on our break. Some have been elaborated a bit and some are accurate. Either way, they are fun to read! 

Jackson - I am going to a football game to see Ole Miss play.
Frank - I am going somewhere that has a lot of rides and I get to go on bumper cars.
Sohum - I am going somewhere to go hand gliding.
Chris - I am going to this big mountain to look at the stars and I am going to a beach where I can go waterskating. Then I am going to this place where I have to sign in to go on a boat trip. Then I am going to a museum and then we are going out to eat. It is going to be a long trip.
Noah - I am going to have a staycation. I will probably go to fun places.
Steven - I am going to go to St. Louis and then I am going to Six Flags. The amusement park not the water park.
Madoc - I am going to Tanzania and New York to visit my cousins.
Reese - I am going to Washington, D.C.
Aadil - I am not going anywhere. I am going to play with my brothers.
Renat - I think my mom said we are going for like a cruise for like 5 days. It has 4 pools.
Carter - I am going to Disney World and my brother is going to have his birthday there.
Kevin - I am going to to go Little Rock to stay at a hotel and eat a bunch of bacon for breakfast.
Reid  - I am going to the lake at my land.
Whit - I am going to Florida and lots of people are going to come with me.
Witt - I am going to the beach and I don't know which one it is but it is the one with Sugar Shack.
Craig - I am going to the Children's Museum water park.
Will - I am going to the Little Red River and I am going fishing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment