Friday, May 13, 2011

Kindergarten Book Club

Since it is the last week and a half of school, we are doing a lot of reviewing and have more time for centers. I pulled out two bins of books that we have used with past reading curriculums. I had no idea it would really interest my boys. I was so pleasantly surprised when they took to them immediately. They independently got into book groups, which they refer to as "book club", and started reading to each other. It was not only precious but it made me so proud of them. That has become their favorite thing to do whenever we have free time this week. As I send them on to first grade, am so proud of the progress they have made this year and I hope they always have the same love of reading that they have right now as kindergardeners.







No comments:

Post a Comment